[From Mass DPH:]
Help influence health care in Massachusetts.
The Health and Disability Program, part of Office of Health Equity at the MA Department of Public Health (DPH) is conducting a health needs survey for people with disabilities in Massachusetts. The Office of Health Equity promotes the health and well being of minority populations, including people with disabilities throughout the Commonwealth. Results from the survey will be used to determine how best to address the current public health needs of the disability community.
To that end, first, please take a few moments to complete the health needs survey at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1219419/Health-Needs-Assessment-2013B. Then, as we would like to get a broad range of respondents representing all the facets of the disability community, please forward the link to your friends and colleagues in the disability community and ask them to complete it.
Who should complete this survey?
- Residents of Massachusetts, over the age of 18 who have disabilities
- Caregivers or guardians of adults or children with disabilities
- Disability advocates
- Staff at community based organizations or state or local government offices that serve people with disabilities
- Academic researchers
- Healthcare providers
- Public health officials or professionals
- Health and wellness promotion specialists
- Health administrators
- Health policy experts
This is a voluntary and anonymous survey. The responses are compiled and we do not have knowledge of individual respondents.